FAA Pilot Examiner—General Aviation
As an FAA Designated Pilot Examiner, John is qualified and approved to offer practical tests for even the most experienced pilots as an original issuance of a general aviation certificate or for additional type ratings. He is qualified to administer practical tests in a variety of single-engine and multi-engine piston-powered as well as turbo-powered airplanes.
- Private Pilot (PVT)
- Commercial Pilot (COMM)
- Instrument Rating (INSTA)
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)
- Flight Instructor-Initial (CFI)
- Flight Instructor-Instrument (CFII)
- Flight Instructor-Multiengine (MEI)
- Airplane Single-Engine Land (ASEL)
- Airplane Multi-Engine Land (AMEL)
For additional information, please contact John Azma.